At OneWorld School – Primary Section, “Child Safety & Hygiene” have always been our PRIME concern. Any repair/renovation/maintenance work on the school premises is either carried out after school hours or during the vacation period.
Health and Hygiene Initiatives
- Every day, entire school premises, including library area, windows, doors, tables & staircase railing are wet wiped using disinfection spray containing Anti-Septic liquids.
- The school has a well-stocked First-Aid Box as well as access to a family doctor and a surgeon within 100 meters of the school to handle any emergency.
- The school’s underground and overhead water-tanks are cleaned every 3 months.
- In addition to the regular daily sweeping and swabbing, all classrooms are washed and cleaned every month. Over and above this, mosquito repellents are sprayed in every classroom & all other rooms of the school everyday once the school gets over by afternoon, after the cleaning process.
- The school’s bathrooms are mopped every hour during school hours to ensure they are dry & clean.
- Special Care is taken of children who have food restrictions due to health reasons. The school also keeps track of any medicinal allergies that the child may be suffering from.
- Children are made to wash their hands with PH Balanced liquid hand wash before (and after) having snacks.